CypherCrescent is looking for an experienced and talented UI/UX Designer/Developer to join our UX team. The UI/UX Designer/Developer will be tasked with designing great user-centric products to enhance user experience for our world-class software solutions. The ideal candidate for the job must possess:
· Excellent artistic capabilities.
· Creative mindset, great enthusiasm for design perfection, critical thinking and problem-solving
· Good understanding of UX processes to make excellent design decisions and translate the
user-experience journey into instinctive interactions.
1. Creating interactive prototypes and mockups.
2. Educating colleagues on the importance of design thinking.
3. Planning/evaluating user requirements in collaboration with developers, product owners and business stakeholders.
4. Designing intuitive graphical user interface/redesigning easier-to-use interfaces based on user feedback.
5. Applying Object Oriented User Experience (OOUX) in design for easier maintainability and reusability.
6. Iterating on ideas after validated learning, criticism and collaboration.
7. Designing original images, icons, presentations, illustrations, etc.
8. Identifying and troubleshooting UX challenges such as responsiveness and design layouts.
9. Creating and styling controls for consistency.
10. Creating usability test plans.
11. Advocating for users across board using the principles of user-centered design.
12. Other UX duties/responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
1. A degree in Science, Engineering or equivalent qualification in any UX related field or any related training/certification/experience.
2. Up-to-date experience in user research, personas and wireframes, prototypes, storyboards, user flows, etc.
3. Firm understanding of responsive UI layouts.
4. Ability to create intuitive ideas with problem-solving mentality.
5. Ability to work with different teams.
6. Ability to accept objective criticism and make improvement on them.
7. Good communication and rational persuasion skills.
8. Intermediate to advanced level competency in creating, designing and executing user interfaces.
9. Strong documentations skills.
10. Effective on working independently and collaboratively.
11. Proficiency in the following applications:
· WPF- XAML
· Expression Blend
· Expression Design
· Adobe Photoshop
· Adobe Illustrator
· Adobe Experience Design (XD)
· Microsoft Office Packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
· Intermediate knowledge of C#/Java or any other object-oriented programming language
12. Desirous to learn, share ideas and listen to instructions.
13. Strong commitment to deliver on or before deadlines.
Qualified candidates should please send their CV to: email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.